:)

Bye Semifinal, Hello Final! ♥

As all Indonesian know, AFF Suzuki Cup is almost final, aye. That's why all of my family love to see the players takes over the field!

And so, last night my daddy just got home from Manado. He has something to do. And I don't know that Indonesia is going to the semifinal! I just took a bath, and take care of my hair. But somehow, I hear my daddy's voice so loud and the game seems to be so fun! So, why don't I watch the game? I thought it won't be so fantastic like my dad's shout, but when I watched it, it makes me so addicted. Don't care about the mosquitos that bite me!
And *drum role please!* the final score is 1-0 !! Yeay! Indonesia won the game! And something makes me more interested, and do you know what is that? As always, girls's attitude, the Philippine players! And I also remembered the shirt's number, and do you know whose shirt is that? Yes, J. YOUNGHUSBAND. Oh! He's so cute! Gonzales and some Philippino player are fighting, and then he comes and break the fight! Ahh, so nice! But, not only that, the Philippine coach also SODAMNHOT :D But Younghusband's brother also cute, P. Younghusband. I Google them, and there are lots of pictures I had.
How do you say it.... Ohh, SODAMNHOT
Ohh, cute brothers!

It's him!
Right or left? Both handsome!
Maybe that's all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment