:)

RED : Retired Extremely Dangerous

hiyaaa there!

so how's theatre? isn't it fun!?!?! especially when you're seating next to your bf/gf with a large box of popcorns! Well, I don't have to seat next to them, but I need those popcorns. everytime I go to the theatre, popcorns have to be around me.

but last night, they wasn't. I went to the XXI around my neighborhood, with my daddy and my sister. well, actually I should go to the XXI at satnite but my mom's working the next day so I went home. I've seen the schedule and I saw this movie called RED. I read the synopsis, well I thought the movie was pretty cool. and the D-Day, my sister is a lil' bit dissapointed because there are no Wall Street, she really wants to watch it! But after the waitress says that RED is an action movie, she couldn't say no. So, my father hand the money and the tickets is bought! Oh, and, do you know why that the popcorns are not around me? BECAUSE THE MOVIE WAS SO KEWL!! it was really really awesome, it's AWWSOME! I wanted to buy the popcorns, that fo' sho', but the movie was so great 'til I don't wanna leave the chair! I don't wanna miss a sequel!

If you wanna know more about the movie, Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman are playing. Frank (Bruce Willis), Joe (Morgan Freeman), Marvin (John Malkovich) and Victoria (Helen Mirren) used to be the CIA's top agents -- but the secrets they know just made them the Agency's top targets. Now framed for assassination, they must use all of their collective cunning, experience and teamwork to stay one step ahead of their deadly pursuers and stay alive. To stop the operation, the team embarks on an impossible, cross-country mission to break into the top-secret CIA headquarters, where they will uncover one of the biggest conspiracies and cover-ups in government history. Want to watch the trailer? Click here. And if you wanna check the website, click here. and if you wanna find RED on Facebook, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment